Modjadji Estate Terms & Conditons
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Modjadji Estate and whilst we endeavor to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of Modjadji Estate. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Modjadji Estate takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Payment and Cancellation Policy
- A 50% deposit is required on booking.
- The full amount of the reservation must be paid before the stay.
- Modjadji will send guests a booking confirmation with payment instructions if not paid via the website.
- Once proof of payment is received, guests will receive an email confirmation.
- Please advise us if there are any specific dietary requirements if you decide to choose the meal plans.
- under no circumstances can the lodge refund or transfer unused bed nights caused by cancellation due to flight or airport delays, sickness, and any other unforeseen circumstances.
- Modjadji Estate reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee of 15%
on any deposit that is paid by the guest via the Booking Agent, should the the Guest cancel at anytime.
- Modjadji Estate reserves the right to charge a cancellation fee equivalent to any direct costs incurred by it in attending to the reservation plus a 10% administration fee for any individual bookings cancelled more than 42 days prior to the date of the scheduled arrival.
- In the event of a cancellation, less than 42 days, and more than 30 days prior to the date of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation fee equivalent to 25% of the full account will be charged.
- In the event of a cancellation, less than 30 days prior to the date of the scheduled arrival, a cancellation fee equivalent to the full account will be charged (100%).
- Modjadji will not be liable for any Bank Fees and Exchange Rate commissions, if a reservation is cancelled at ANY time.
Under no circumstances can the lodge refund or transfer unused bed-nights caused by cancellation due to flight or airport delays, sickness, and any other unforeseen circumstances. NO bank charges or FOREX charges will be reimbursed for cancelled bookings.
All terms and conditions, whether general or special, shall be interpreted and take effect according to the laws of South Africa. The Courts of South Africa shall have sole jurisdiction in respect of any claims which may arise between the client and Modjadji Estate.
Where no credit facility exists, all reservations shall be settled on a pre-payment basis.
Modjadji Estate shall not be held responsible for any damage to or loss of any property whether belonging to the client or any of the guests, nor shall Modjadji Estate be responsible for any personal injury which may be sustained by any guests or by any directors, servants, or agents of the client, whether such damage or personal injury be caused by, or arise from the negligence of Modjadji Estate or its employees or otherwise. The client hereby indemnifies Private Bush Lodge and all its directors, servants, or agents of the client in respect of such personal injury, loss, or damage.
All guests will be required to settle their accounts for extras, beverages, laundry, etc. on departure. This can be done by credit card or local currency notes.
Insurance: We recommend that all guests have sufficient travel insurance to cover injury, medical costs, emergency evacuation, repatriation, loss or damage to personal belongings and cancellation.
Guests are required to sign an indemnity form on arrival.
All children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult during game drives and bush walks
No pets allowed